To best prepare your visit to Beauval Zoo, find all the practical information here: address, opening hours, parking, PRM access, etc.
The address of the Beauval zoo is Avenue du Blanc, 41110 Saint-Aignan-sur-Cher.
The ZooParc is located in the town of Saint-Aignan, south of Blois, between Tours and Vierzon, in the Loir-et-Cher department (41), in the Centre-Val de Loire region. It is located at a distance of 225 km from Paris.
Below is a map allowing you to see where it is precisely located.
Digital GPS coordinates:
- Latitude: 47.2488
- Longitude: 1.35395
- Latitude: 47° 14′ 0.93″ N
- Longitude: 1° 21′ 0.24″ E
Hours of operation
The zoo is open every day of the year from 9 a.m. until dusk, including public holidays.
The zoo’s closing times vary, however, depending on the location (Nuage de Beauval, Hippopotamus Reserve, tropical greenhouses, Equatorial Dome, souvenir shops) and the seasons.
We therefore advise you to go to this page to know the schedules precisely.
Please note that the last checkout can be at 5:30 p.m. in winter and 7:30 p.m. in summer.
How to get to the Beauval zoo?
Let’s see how to get to Beauval Zoo, whether by car or without a car (using public transport).
Take exit n°12 Saint Aignan, then follow the direction of Beauval.
- 2h15 drive from Paris via the A10, A71 and A85, directions Orléans then Vierzon then Tours
- 1 hour drive from Tours via the A85
- 45 min drive from Blois via the D675
- 1 hour drive from Vierzon via the A85
Near the zoo there are 8 free car parks with 4,000 spaces, including a car park for motorhomes. 2-wheelers will also find dedicated spaces there.
Charging stations are also available at the North entrance and the South entrance.
Shuttles are set up from Paris and Blois.
- From Paris:
- Take an Autocars FH Tourisme shuttle from Porte d’Orléans: 2h45 drive;
- Or the FLIXBUS Paris-Beauval line (only on weekends and busy periods at the park);
- From Angers, you can take the same FLIXBUS line (1h40 drive);
- From Nantes, you can take the same FLIXBUS line (a little less than 3 hours drive);
- From Blois (end of May to November only), take the Rémi-41 shuttle from the SNCF station: 55 minutes drive. The coach ticket entitles you to a €2 reduction when purchasing a Beauval zoo ticket at the ticket office.
The closest stations to the zoo are:
- Blois SNCF station (45 minutes from the zoo by shuttle)
- St Pierre-des-Corps TGV station (55 minutes from the zoo via the A85)
- TER station of St Aignan – Noyers-sur-Cher (8 km from the zoo)
The closest airport is Tours Val de Loire Airport. You will then have to take a taxi or an Uber, either to reach a train station or to go directly to the zoo.
You can contact the ZooParc de Beauval by telephone at 02 54 75 5000.
A Contact form is also available on the zoo’s website.
You can follow the zoo via social networks:
- Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/zoobeauval
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/zoobeauval/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/zoobeauval/
- TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/@zoobeauval
Below is the weather forecast in Beauval for today.
The zoo’s bathrooms are all equipped with everything you need to change babies. The zoo offers cane strollers for rental from €9/day (on presentation of ID).
The zoo does not recommend bringing your pets (except guide dogs for the blind). A canine and feline boarding house is located near the zoo, in Saint-Aignan:
Cabo’ch’Art – dog and feline boarding, grooming and education
617, rue de la Gitonnière
41 110 Saint Aignan
Such : 02 54 71 49 04
Website : www.cabochart.fr
Hours of operation : Monday to Saturday from 9 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. / 7 p.m. and Sunday from 10 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
Disabled access (PRM)
The park is largely accessible to people with reduced mobility.
Areas that are difficult to access (steep slopes) are indicated by signs as well as on the zoo map. The amphitheaters have spaces reserved for wheelchairs, accessible by access ramps.
The tropical greenhouses and the Chinese part are the only areas prohibited for guide dogs.
The zoo offers wheelchair rental, to be reserved in advance by telephone at 02 54 75 50 00. Rental costs €12 per day. It is also possible to rent electric scooters (€25 per day). In both cases, you will need to provide a deposit check of €200.